Heart Weight

This day wasn't the best day nor the worst , just a bit weighty. Though, I believe God permits everything to happen, whatever the reason we can trust it is always for the better.

Last night, I asked and prayed for a thing deeply that it made me fall tears. The next happenings are probably the answers.

Maybe I wasn't supposed to be rude like how others are rude towards me for pale reasons. Maybe I should have had more patience, more understanding on what people shows probably are reflections of their inner struggles were unaware of.

I am Christians taught of good works in its truest sense, remaining gentle in the arena of self- serving and know- it- all crowd, is but a strength of heart. It is easier to release anger than to keep a it cool.

On the other hand, maybe, I wasn't made to fit in. That's why I need God in my life. Days are tough, people are selfish. I need God to help me get through them.

Nevertheless, I am beyond blessed. Appreciations from unexpected sources are fluttering in the winds that seem to warm me up from a dreaded shift. Thank you is just but a magical phrase that erases all the pain. I am beyond blessed.

And no matter how I end up, being appreciated or not, God pays better reward than any man can give to us.

-Sherry Jane Mercines RN

Mga Komento

Mga sikat na post sa blog na ito

9 Tips to Pass the Nursing Board Exam